Royal family commemorative china
Click on photo to see larger photo.
1977 Silver Jubilee of of Queen Elizabeth II, Mug
- Ceramic, white.
- 1977 Silver Jubilee of of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Metallic-printed photos of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, and text "To Commemorate the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, 1952 - 1977".
- 3.6" high x 3.1" diameter plus handle. Bottom is marked "Made in England, Kiln Craft Tableware, Staffordshire Potteries Limited, English Ironstone". In excellent condition.
1986 Wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, Mug
- Ceramic, white with gold trim.
- 1986 Wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.
- Colour illustration of wedding bells, flowers, illustrations of Prince Andrew and Sarah, banner text "H.R.H. Prince Andrew" and "Sarah Ferguson", and text "To commemorate their wedding at Westminster Abbey on Wednesday, 23rd July 1986".
- Smaller illustration, on of mug, of wedding bells, ribbon and intertwined initials "A S".
- 3.7" high x 3" diameter plus handle. Bottom is marked "Made in England, decorated in Canada by Creemore China & Glass, Creemore, Ont". In excellent condition.
1950s metal biscuit tin Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip
- 1950s metal biscuit tin, made in England.
- Bottom is marked "Huntley & Palmers Ltd., Reading & London England." "Huntley & Palmers choice biscuits. The biscuits illustrated above show some of the biscuits contained in this tin".
- Top has 1950's photo of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
- Sides have crests of Commonwealth nations (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, etc.) and colour illustrations of: Palace of Holyrood; Windsor Castle: Buckingham Palace; and Westminster Abbey.
- 3.25" high x 7" diameter.
- Fair condition: some wear, some tape residue along seam between lid and bottom, some dark spots or corrosion on lid.
I am in downtown Toronto. If you cannot visit in person, shipping can be arranged.